Wedding Arrangement in the Villa Belmonte
- 3 nights with breakfast in the Searoom of the Villa Belmonte.
- Registrar and witnesses to the marriage.
- Bridal bouquet and lapel flower for the groom.
- 1 bottle of Champagne.
- Romantic candle light dinner in the restaurant (excluding drinks).
- Professional photographer with 100 photos, excluding negatives and album.
- Wedding cake after the ceremony.
- Wedding coordinator, who welcomes you at arrival, takes care of the wedding,
answers your questions and assists you at the day of your wedding.
- 20 personal wedding cards for sending to your relatives and friends.
- Assistance with the registration and notarisation of the marriage.
- All local fees.
Price on request
- Request this wedding arrangement directly from us
or use our travel request form.
Wedding in South Africa
- How many days should be taken into account?
- In principle a couple can be married soon after their arrival as long as all the necessary documents are in
order and have been given in to Infinity 6 weeks before the wedding.
- Which documents are required?
- Passport (should be valid for at least 6 months after arrival)
and copies of the first 6 pages.
- Birth certificate and official translation or international statement from the
birth registration office.
- In the case of divorced or widowed persons: Divorce papers/death certificate confirmed by oath.
Return to: previous page