Wedding Arrangement Grande Roche Romantic Wedding
- Private transfer from the airport in Cape Town to the Grande Roche Hotel.
- 3 nights with breakfast in the Honeymoon Suite of the Grande Roche Hotel.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket.
- 1 shoulder and back massage or 1 reflexology treatment per person.
- Wedding ceremony with minister in the 300 years old chapel.
- Personal bronze plaque on the door of the chapel.
- 2 witnesses to marriage.
- Hairdresser for the bride on the day of the wedding.
- Professional make-up with honeymoon present as well as mini facial or
French manicure and hand massage or pedicure with ankle massage and exfoliation.
- Organ player during the ceremony.
- Flower arrangement including bridal bouquet and lapel flower.
- Decoration in the chapel and Honeymoon Suite.
- Wedding cake of your choice.
- Romantic 5-course dinner for 2 persons, excluding wine.
- Photographer during the ceremony with about 100 photos and negatives.
- Assistance with the registration and notarisation of the marriage.
Price on request
- Request this wedding arrangement directly from us
or use our travel request form.
Marriage in South Africa
- How many days should be taken into account?
- In principle a couple can be married soon after their arrival as long as all the necessary documents are in
order and have been given in to Infinity 6
weeks before the wedding.
- Which documents are required?
- Passport(should be valid for at least 6 months after arrival)
and copies of the first 6 pages.
- Birth certificate and official translation or international statement from the
birth registration office.
- In the case of divorced or widowed persons: Divorce papers/death certificate confirmed by oath.
Return to: previous page