Glacier Wedding Remarkable Mountains
- Preliminary talk about wedding details including support for the application of the wedding license.
- New Zealand wedding license and application fee.
- Official charges for a standard New Zealand wedding license including international postage of all
- Civil registrar.
- Helicopter flight to/from the mountain range of the Remarkable Mountains including a stay of
maximum 30 minutes in the snow for the marriage ceremony.
- Bridal bouquet of fresh flowers and matching flower clip for the groom.
- Provision of two witnesses to the marriage in accordance with New Zealand law.
- 1 bottle of New Zealandish sparkling wine after the ceremony.
- Professional photographer for 72 photos and negatives.
- Personal care and organisation including professional coordination
of the wedding day.
- Support in booking of accommodation and flights.
- Assistance with the registration and notarisation of the marriage. All local fees.
Price on request
- Request this wedding arrangement directly from us
or use our travel request form.
Marriage on New Zealand
What documents are necessary?
- Passport (should be valid for at least three months after arrival) and copies of the first two pages.
- Birth certificate and legally certified translation or international statement from the
birth registration office.
- In case of divorced or widowed persons: divorce or death certificate with certified translation
(divorced women can only get married 300 days after divorce).
- In case of minors: certified translation of consent by the legal guardian.
Return to: previous page